We passionately believe that education is the key to accelerating community development, raising aspiration and changing lives.
We are the Multi-Academy Partnership that champions and promotes equal opportunities and outcomes to develop well-educated and trained communities who succeed.
This is a new, innovative, Multi-Academy Trust (MAT) model that seeks to place education at the heart of community development. The trust aims to bring about sustainable community transformation by addressing significant community issues through education. We consult directly with local community groups and leaders, supporting and addressing core priorities identified in local strategic community plans.
The Community Education Partnership takes the strategic priorities from local community plans and sets appropriate holistic targets for each of its academies, supporting the delivery of a local strand in community curriculum planning; examples of this might be a reduction in childhood obesity or improved community cohesion. We support our academies to develop a strong aspirational ethos, building on the existing strengths of the organisation underpinned by a belief in character education and inclusion.
Our board is constituted of key prominent community partners including Police, Housing, Health, Local Government, Multi-National Business leaders and Education experts, all of whom are committed to raising standards and providing the very best educational opportunities to our young people.
Our trust believes in earned autonomy, in high challenge and provision of exceptional school improvement expertise, all of which underpin our core mission of developing healthy, well-educated and cohesive communities that succeed.
Goals of The Community Education Partnership
- To celebrate the uniqueness of every academy and community; we celebrate diversity not conformity.
- Our trust creates opportunities for like-minded, inclusive schools to work together in supporting each other to deliver better outcomes for all young people.
- We believe that academy improvement is a team effort; we embrace trust, collaboration and innovation in order for the community to succeed.
- We bring academies and educational leaders together for the mutual advantage of the wider community. Young people benefit from a clear learning journey from Nursery to 18yrs of age.
- As a trust we are driven to ensure SEND support and experience is shared to enable all children’s needs are being met.
- As a trust we bring significant academy improvement experience that can be deployed quickly bringing about demonstrable impact.
- The trust is developing a strong leadership pipeline that enhances long-term sustainability and capacity for on-going improvement in your context.
- Our multi-agency approach enables us to share our skills, maximise our collective resource and embrace inclusion.
- Your local community priorities will support and guide you in delivery of local strands in your curriculum plan (such as healthy living or higher aspirations)
Through education we are helping to create a local skilled workforce. We aim to ensure that young people prosper and succeed because they have been well prepared for future roles; they have the skills, attributes and character to take full advantage of the jobs economic prosperity brings to a community.